PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Manual & Isolation Valves
In partnership with Ermeto Valves Enserve can offer a comprehensive range of valves for the safe carriage of liquefied toxic gases and refrigerant fluids. Our full range of valves meet your needs in terms of security for your cylinders, drums, storage tanks and iso containers. Beyond standard products, we have the ability to develop products tailored to your own requirements.
Advantages of Ermeto hazardous chemical Valves:
- Strong Durable Construction
- Excellent Seal of the stem assured with metallic bellows
- Membrane pneumatic control
- Emergency manual control
Shaw Valves is a global valve supplier into the world’s most demanding applications. Enserve are the official supplier and reconditioning partner of Shaw valve products in South Africa.
Shaw’s products significantly contribute to the safe handling of hazardous chemicals and the reduction of environmental pollution. Their unique Bellows Sealed and Packed Gland globe valve designs ranging in size from 1/2” through to 14” are suitable for:
- Chlorine (Cl2)
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Chloride (AHCl)
- Phosgene (CoCl2)
- Anhydrous Hydrogen Fluoride (AHF)
- Hydrogen Fluoride Alkylate (HF-Alky)
- and other similar dangerous fluids
Shaw Valves is recognized for its commitment to quality. It is accredited to BS EN ISO 9001 and its designs have been approved by Euro Chlor for liquid chlorine service. Its products also meet all the relevant requirements of the Chlorine Institute.
Strategic Partnerships to assure the best service
Enserve has partnered with Gemue Valves South Africa to become an official distributor and repair centre in South Africa. Gemue is a German based, globally focused independent family-owned enterprise, founded in 1964 by Fritz Müller and has become the top choice globally for process media control thanks to its range of innovative products and customized solutions.
Gemue offers an alternative Solution to Saunders Diaphragm Valves in South Africa. Enserve provides a workmanship guarantee on all valves refurbished by Enserve, including Gemue valves.
- Globe Valves
- Butterfly & Lined Butterfly Valves
- Diaphragm Valves
- Plastic Valves
- Feedback Switches
- Stainless Steel Valves
- Flow Meters
- Gate Valves
- Gem-Trim Have been manufacturing replacement control valve parts for over 50 years.
- Recognised by its customers as the “Premier Provider” of replacement control valve parts for most OEM’s.
- Serves the Power generation, Oil & Gas, Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining and Pulp and Paper Industries.
- Gem-Trim is Globally represented and doing business in North and South America, Canada, United Kingdom, Saudi Arabia, Southeast Asia, Netherlands, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa and the Scandinavia countries.
- Developed a reputation for high quality manufacturing that has made it the largest non-OEM provider of replacement control valve parts in the business.
- Trained and highly skilled, master machinist with collectively over 200 years’ experience accustom to working at close and critical tolerances.
- Reliable and knowledgeable Customer Service Department with Over 100 Years collective experience.
- Gem-Trim has a library in excess of 85,000 drawings covering parts from major control valve manufacturers.
Below we offer replacement parts for the following Brands
Masoneilan® ,Fisher®, FlowServe – Valtek®, Copes-Vulcan®, CCI®, Sulzer®, Bailey®, Yarway®, Annin® , Leslie®, Hammel-Dahl®, Kieley-Mueller®, Foxboro®, UHDE®, Introl®, Blakeborough®, Lunkenheimer®, BS&B®, Foxboro®