Entrain forms part of the Enserve Group of Companies which facilitates all of the group’s training requirements as well as the public sector.
The energetic team at Entrain strives to:
- Facilitate, Coordinate, Monitor and Evaluate a system which is fully compliant to current skills development legislation.
- Provide accredited skills training to our employees, as well as clients, to ensure they are equipped with the best knowledge to execute their work.
- Assist in the development of every individual’s training needs, according to his/her scope of work.
- Adherence to legislation & laws with regards to competent personnel.
Entrain utilizes state of the art training equipment to carry out their assessments and provide a near-paperless training initiative.
Approved text books from the relevant ETQA as well as a computerized training system, gives the student access to the relevant program content. Assessments can be conducted in a classroom setting or over the internet. When practical assessment forms part of the relevant study program, ENTRAIN’s agreement with Sedibeng Training Centre, provides access to the equipment needed for this training, ensuring that the students gain the best possible knowledge to equip them for their future vocation.
Computerized web based system can also be utilized for distance learning making use of the client’s own desktop/laptop/tablet. If a practical segment forms part of the relevant training program then the necessary arrangements will be made.
We are accredited with MERSETA, to provide skill training related to this qualification. Following shortly will be more skills training registered from other ETQA’s as well.
The following are a few of the courses currently on offer:
- Overhead Crane
- SHE Rep Training
- First Aid Level 1 &2
- Fire Fighting Training
- Legal Liability Training
- Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment (HIRA)
- Construction Supervision Training
- Incident & Accident Investigation
- Working at Heights
- Confined Space
- Stacking & Storage
- Basic Health & Safety
- Basic Hand & Power Tools
- Correct Use of PPE
Please don’t hesitate to contact the Training Manager for further assistance, queries and/or ENTRAIN Profile.