PRODUCTS & SERVICES
Control Valve Solutions Brochure
Dyna-flo Control Valves
- Dyna-Flo Control Valve Services, a business unit of Curtiss-Wright, has been developing and manufacturing process control equipment for nearly 30 years
- Leading producer of high-quality globe and rotary control valves & actuators
- Control Valves are manufactured in Canada to high quality and inspection standards
- Many of the Dyna-Flo control valve range is 100% guaranteed and interchangeable in fit, form and function to the Fisher control valve brand
- For the Oil & Gas industry Dyna-Flo cast the body and bonnets at an approved foundry in Canada for the South African Petro-Chemical industry
Larner Johnson Valves
Enserve has partnered with Blackhall Engineering in South Africa and is currently the exclusive agent for to assist with the Larner-Johnson Valve range.
The Larner-Johnson® valve is a plunger or needle type flow control valve used for in-line pressure or flow control applications and offers fine (full range) adjustment. Mostly used in dams and water pumping applications, controlling high velocity flow through large pipes with minimal turbulence, even when partially open. The valve can also be used for free discharge control at pressures above that of the Fixed Cone valve.
The Larner Johnson Valve range has an enviable reputation for longevity. They have valves currently in service that were installed more than 100 years ago, an incredible achievement.